Boundary Waters Honeymoon
But for those couples who prefer to reach out and grab life
(versus grabbing a bubble-bath in a heart-shaped tub) plan a
Wilderness Canoe Trip Honeymoon
Getting married? Congratulations! You'll want everything picture perfect for your wedding, including your honeymoon. A wedding trip is one of the most important vacations in a married couple's life.
If an adventurous honeymoon, surrounded by breathtaking scenery, is what you are dreaming about, then the Boundary Waters is where you want to go for your honeymoon! The roar of waterfalls, the wail of a loon, the silence at dusk, all are part of the spirit of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
The sound of its name slips softly like a canoe through still waters. Strings of lakes threaded together like pearls on a necklace, still appear much as they did when Ojibway, Cree and, later, Voyageurs, used them as the main trade route linking Lake Superior with the fur-rich western Canada.
Leave all of the outfitting details to us. There is always the chance that with all of your wedding plans you may forget or be unaware of some important details required for a perfect honeymoon canoe trip, and end up being irritated instead of relaxing and having a great time with your loved one.
We offer personalized, attentive service, and tips to ensure your honeymoon canoe trip adventure fits your ability level, trip goals, and desired travel pace. We have all of the necessary resources at our fingertips -- and know the best areas -- to match to your honeymoon expectations.
We want you to have a relaxing honeymoon. No timetables for breakfast or dinner seatings, or deadlines for signing up for activities. It is a important part of any honeymoon to take time to "smell the roses," so to speak, and literally see the forest and the trees. Make this a honeymoon to slow down time, to stimulate the senses, and to enjoy a true adventure with each other.
Honeymoons are meant to be special -- we'll help you make it that way!
- Champagne gift bottle upon your arrival
- Lakeside overnight motel room type accommodations at our base the night you arrive, as well as on the night prior to heading home
- Arrival Dinner for two gift certificate
- Two North Country giftshop coffee mugs
- Private continental breakfast prior to starting out on your canoe trip
- Five days / four nights on the water canoe trip using our Complete Ultra-lightweight GOLD Outfitting Package
- A super-lightweight Kevlar canoe, bent shaft paddles, and Stearns lifejackets
- All needed ultra-lightweight equipment and camping supplies
- All food: fresh & freeze dried meals, snacks, and kitchen & cleaning supplies
- All land transportation to/from your BWCA entry /exit landings
- All Minnesota Husband & Wife fishing licenses for the duration of your trip
- All trip maps, planning, and routing
- All BWCA permit and camping fees
- Departure Dinner for two gift certificate
- AND All Minnesota State and Ely Area Local taxes and fees !
Full details are contained in our printed brochure. Request your copy now.